With a legacy of 565 years, our hotel ranks amongst the most eminent historic buildings in southern Saxony-Anhalt. Even Johann Sebastian Bach was once our guest. And to this day, our kitchen still composes a symphony of contentment from wine and game!
Ringhotel Ringhotel Jägerhof "garni und mehr"
Anything but ordinary!
We inspire our guests with lively hospitality, combined with our gourmet kitchen and one of the best wine cellars in the region. Your host, a two-time Olympic champion of chefs, enchants you with breathtaking showpieces of fruit, vegetables and butter. Our newly designed Gourmet Garden is an experience in summer and in winter.
Part of the Region
Discover the region
Experience the hotel
- Unesco: Naumburg cathedral
- Weissenfels with Schuetz house & castle
- Saale-Unstrut cycling path
- Historical Saale-Unstrut wine culture
- Rotkaeppchen champagne cellars Freyburg
- Cathedral, castle and spells in Merseburg
- World heritage meets castles
- Wine and game with 565 years of history
- Central location at the old town
- Conference and event area with garden
- Individually furnished rooms
- Food arts of the double Olympic champion
- Regional and seasonal cuisine
- Geschlossen: 24.12.
- Award ServiceQualität Deutschland
- German Castles
- 24h Reception
- Free Wireless Lan in the hotel
- Conference Hotel
- Group Tours
- Parking area
- Coach parking
- Dogs welcome
- 35 rooms
- Free Wireless Lan in the room
Leisure & Wellness
- Bicycle hire